MetalMed dB PRO turn your iPhone / iPod in a great Sound Meter!
MetalMed dB PRO provides a simple way to measure audio peaks in your environment, showing you the average, max and peak sound level recorded and allow you to send via email all the recorded data.
MetalMed dB PRO is created for fun and educational purposes. For professional-level volume measurements, we suggest you to use a professional Sound Meter.
= FEATURES =
- measure average, max, and peak sound levels
- show the recorded session in a table
- send via email all the recorded data for future use
- MetalMed dB PRO can measure peak sound levels of up to approximately 110 dB
= INFO =
Revealed peak can be read following this table:
- 00-20 dB: Quiet, suitable for living & sleeping
- 20-40 dB: Comfortable, suitable for office
- 40-60 dB: Busy, suitable for business
- 60-80 dB: Bustling, suitable for traffic
- 80-100 dB: Noisily, suitable for factory
- >100 dB: Terrible, don't stay for health