Ever want to video record the perfect moment but miss it because the iPhone camera is too slow or left on Photo mode? Never miss another moment with Capture!
Capture is like a record button for your home screen. It immediately starts recording video after launch and saves the video to your Camera Roll after quit.
Here's what people are saying:
• CNN.com: "No more missing moments by a split second"
• Wired.com: "this could be the best 99 cents you’ll spend today"
• Gizmodo.com: "this app definitely deserves a place [on the iPhone Dock]."
• CNET.com: "Capture is downright ingenious, and absolutely essential"
Here are the benefits Capture gives you:
• Quickly start recording video with a single tap
• Avoid distractions with minimal UI
• Leave the default camera app on Photo mode
• Focus on tap or auto-focus*
• Record using rear or front facing camera*
• Perfect for video memos or video blogs
• Toggle rear light
• Use grid lines for rule of thirds*
• Double-tap to view full frame
• Lock camera orientation*
• Disable record-on-launch*
• Save video for iTunes File Sharing*
(*Available in Settings app.)
WARNING: Capture only works on iPhones equipped with a video camera running iOS 4 or above. iPhone 3G and original iPhone are not supported.
Three quick tips if your video doesn't show up in the Camera Roll: (1) give the iPhone more time to copy over the video; (2) check for the video in iTunes when your iPhone is plugged in, in iTunes File Sharing; (3) clear space from your iPhone so there's enough room for new video to be saved.
If you have any issues or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving negative feedback.