SimplePomo is a simple Pomodoro timer for use with Francesco Cirillo's Pomodoro Technique.
SimplePomo is a timer and nothing else. It is a perfect timer for someone who uses pen and paper for managing their To Do Today sheet, their Activity Inventory sheet and their Records sheet.
SimplePomo includes the following features:
* Timers will run in the background and notify you when the status of the timer changes.
* The lengths of the pomodoro period, the break and the extended break are configurable.
* The number of pomodori before an extended break is configurable.
* Optional beep at the end of each period.
* The timer can be paused whenever needed.
* The timer can be reset easily if you have a large interruption requiring you to start your pomodoro over.
You can find out more about the pomodoro technique at: