PilotPad is the leading reference calculator for weight and fuel changes, time and rest calculations and much more!
Primary PilotPad Calculations include:
Based on the Flight Plan:
• Change in ZFW
• Fuel Adjust
• Actual Calculated Trip Fuel Burn
• Actual Calculated Takeoff Weight
• Actual Calculated Landing Fuel
• Actual Calculated Landing Weight
• Crew Rest Periods based on Takeoff Time (with Countdown Timer)
• Actual Calculated Fuel and Time to Hold
• ETA and Top Of Descent
• Uploaded vs. Calculated Fuel Uplift Check
• Altitude ISA information
• ETOPS Area with Entry, ETP and Exit Times
• Radar Tilt Calibration (Refer to PDF)
• Calculate tops of the "WET" storm
Plan for your arrival so you can stay ahead of the aircraft:
• Pressure Altitude
• Temperature in °C and °F
• Crosswind/Tailwind components and Limits
• Turn Radius (Situational Awareness with the LOC)
• Estimated Rate of Descent for Approach
• Estimated Fuel and Time available for delays
PilotPad is optimized for metric weight units.
Now has settings for 777, 380, 340 & 330!
Easy to Use, Realize and Enjoy PilotPad's benefits today!