Massage is a "hands-on" treatment in which a therapist manipulates muscles and other soft tissues of the body to improve health and well-being. Varieties of massage range from gentle stroking and kneading of muscles and other soft tissues to deeper manual techniques. Massage has been practiced as a healing therapy for centuries in nearly every culture around the world.
This Glossary is an easy to use application with comprehensive list of 380 + terms related to Massage.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search using keyword
- Add/Edit Text & Audio notes for selected term.
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience