We would like to introduce you a MOST COMPLETE and best US immigration guide 2012 for iPad and iPad 2!
★★★ FEATURED APP! ★★★
- TOP 50 Paid Business iPad App in US and 170+ other country's !
- TOP 100 Grossing Business iPad App in US and 170+ other country's !
★★★ What is this ★★★
This detailed, Illustrated, step by step, guide will help you learn all the nuances of emigration to the United States and describes the features and requirements for different visas for emigration to the United States.
★★★ Application features ★★★
- 10 base sections for immigration categories
- More than 200 pages of structured information with images and photos!
- All information easy to understand for all people. You don't need to be a lawyer to understand this guide!
- Application support all portrait and landscape orientations for you iPad - Keep iPad in your hands as you are comfortable.
- App designed specially for iPad HD resolution
- All information is relevant to 2012 year and is not out of date!
★★★ Save thousands of dollars ★★★
You no longer have to pay thousands of dollars for lawyers to find out which visa is needed in your situation for legal emigration to the United States and how to get it. Our guide contains over 200 pages of structured information is conveniently presented in such a way that even a beginner can learn how to emigrate to the United States himself and will be able to prepare necessary.
★★★ Only relevant 2012 information ★★★
This guide describes all the possible ways the legal emigration to the United States. All information provided in the application relevant for 2012 year.
You can find parts of information for immigration in the Internet, but a lot of this information out of date or worth the money. If you go to a lawyer is to find out detailed information you will need to pay thousands of dollars for his work. This guide provides a comprehensive guide to most of the immigration categories.
Download our application today, and become an expert on the U.S. immigration policy and laws!
Our guide will help you to obtain a residence permit in the U.S. (Green Card) no matter what country you are!