The effects of a diet or exercise program can be verified only through accurate biometric. This application will help you calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI), waist / height, body fat percentage and lean body mass. The calculator also estimates the amount of calories and protein needed for your activity level.
The balance between the number of calories in the food we eat and the number of calories you consume determines our body if we drop or gain weight. The excess calories are usually stored as body fat. To maintain a constant weight, the number of calories in our diet should be equal to the number of calories you use through exercise, which are excreted as waste, fat, menstrual flow, ejaculations, or used for renewal of skin, hair, nails, and other organs.
To lose weight, we must consume less calories than our body needs. In this way, body fat provides a portion of the calories they need.
How to Measure
• Height : measured without shoes
• Weight : taken in the morning without clothes after going to the bathroom and before eating or drinking anything
• Waist (Men) : measure horizontally, at the level of the navel
• Waist (Women) : measure horizontally, at the level of minimal abdominal width
• Neck : measure below the larynx with the tape sloping slightly downward to the front
• Hips (Women only) : Largest horizontal circumference around the hips
Consult a doctor or dietitian before starting any diet, especially if you take drugs.