iPhone Locator is a app that allows users to continuously track the location of any iPhone. Ideal as a means of finding a lost or stolen iPhone, for transportation fleet management, or to follow the whereabouts of family members, the app works in the background even when the iPhone is turned off.
The app periodically sends position updates to the 3y3.net server, and users may open the app's web control panel to view the current location of any of their registered iPhones on a street level Google Map. In addition, the user can view a complete log of the last 25 position reports. A single purchase of the Locator GPS app is good for installation on an unlimited number of iPhones.
* Track any iPhone continuously anywhere in the world
* Locator GPS installs quickly on any iPhone 4 or 3GS
* Once registered with the web server, the phone will send location updates continuously
* A single purchase of the software covers an unlimited number of registered iPhones
* Tracking Mode and Battery Save Mode
* Runs in the background employing the multitasking capability of iOS 4
* View the location of any registered iPhone on a street level Google Map
* View the location of any registered iPhone on a position update log
* Position Log includes exact time, latitude, longitude, map position, and battery remaining
* Ideal for fleet management - track every driver continuously
* Locate any lost or stolen iPhone
* Keep track of the whereabouts of family members
More info in: http://www.3y3.net/locator
Warning: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.