Check HCPC's Register of health and care professionals quickly and easily with this free app.
• Access the Register any time, any place
• Search by name, by registration number or by profession
• View detailed information about whether a professional is eligible to work
• Find out how to raise a concern about a professional
• Instantly access HCPC's contact details
If your professional is on the HCPC Register, you know they are eligible to work, practising to national standards, and that they are genuine.
App shows details for:
• Arts therapists
• Biomedical scientists
• Chiropodists / podiatrists
• Clinical scientists
• Hearing aid dispensers
• Occupational therapists
• Operating department practitioners
• Practitioner psychologists
• Prosthetists / orthotists
• Social workers in England
• Speech and language therapists
The Health and Care Professions Council is regulator, set up to protect the public. We keep a register of health and care professionals who meet our standards for their education and training, professional knowledge, skills and behaviour. We approve programmes that professionals must complete before they can register with us and we can take action when professionals on the Register do not meet our standards.