Your Complete Food Counter is the go-to app for choosing healthy foods when you shop, eat out, or grab a snack on the go. Written by trained health professionals with advanced degrees in science and nutrition, this easy-to-use app lets you create a personal profile to customize the info you want to track. The best interactive nutrition guide available is at your fingertips!
This all-in-one reference:
- Provides calorie and nutrition values for over 21,000 foods
- Includes low fat, low carb, ethnic, organic, and vegetarian foods
- Includes branded, generic, and take-out foods, plus restaurant chains
- Lists calories plus 12 key nutrients
- Helps you determine "How much do I need?" for every nutrient counted
- Provides healthy eating advice
- Contains a comprehensive A–Z nutrition dictionary for quick reference
This data-rich app, derived from the book The Most Complete Food Counter, 2nd Ed., lets you carry its wealth of information with you all the time!
- Tracks your daily intake against your personal nutrient goals
- Tracks up to 6 different nutrients plus calories
- Provides recommendations based on your unique profile and accepted U.S./Canadian guidelines
© 2011 by Karen J. Nolan and Jo-Ann Heslin. The nutrition information provided is based on the research done by Karen J. Nolan, PhD and Jo-Ann Heslin, MA, RD, CDN to write the nutrition counter book series for Pocket Books. The food values in Your Complete Food Counter app are current to 2011. Additional information included in the app is based on The Most Complete Food Counter, 2nd ed. which was published in 2006 by Annette B. Natow and Jo-Ann Heslin.
This App is provided for informational purposes only and neither this App nor the authors or publisher intend to provide any medical or health advice. We do not recommend self-management of health problems and the information in this App should not be used in place of a consultation with your physician or other health care provider.