Help4Dinner helps you keep track of what you have for groceries at home.
Have you ever been in the shop and wondered what you had in the pantry at home? Maybe you found a tasty recipe but do not really know if you have all the ingredients.
In Help4Dinner you can add the products you have in the fridge, freezer and pantry. If you run out of a product you can easily transfer it to your shopping list.
To get started quickly, you can get the most commonly groceries added quickly from the start.
If you are using the shopping cart then the shopped items are transferred automatically to your virtual fridge / pantry / freezer when you check off the goods in the shop.
* Quick add to quickly add the most common groceries to any location
* Quick select products from the database instead of writing out the entire name of the product
* Different choices of units
* Easy and fast to adjust the number of each item
* When you click on an item in the shopping list it is greyed out and placed at the bottom to keep it out of the way, click again to deselect
* Email your shopping list quickly and easily
* Large list of common products in the database that is pre-defined, with most commonly used unit and the most common place to store it.
* Different ways to sort the list (after the time you added, alphabetically, category, location)
iPhone, iPod touch, or IPAD with IOS version 3.2 or higher
SUPPORT & FEEDBACK
Check out our facebook page for more information