Urology is a surgical specialty which deals with diseases of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. Urology is closely related to, and in some cases overlaps with, the medical fields of oncology, nephrology, gynecology, andrology, pediatric surgery, gastroenterology, and endocrinology.
This Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of terminologies related to Urology with its short description/meaning, which guides you to understand terms used in Urology.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, FaceBook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience