Document patient care quickly and easily with ZOLL’s ePCR app. Designed specifically for first responders, ePCR helps you efficiently capture the most critical patient information – at the scene or after you’ve dropped them off. No more writing vitals or times on a glove or arm – just enter them into ePCR with a couple of taps.
The app runs on iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini and iPod touch so it’s easy to record patient information from anywhere.
* Collect critical patient data including times, vitals, interventions and signatures
* Tailor the app to meet your specific needs using ZOLL Online
* Send PCRs to your RescueNet ePCR system
* Import data from ZOLL X Series devices to document patient care even faster
* Scan bar codes on driver’s licenses, health insurance cards and medications to ensure accurate information
* Use reverse geo-coding and geo-fencing to quickly enter addresses and timestamps
* Attach images, voice recordings and more to your PCRs
* Automatically generate your narratives rather than typing them in by hand
* Copy addresses so you don’t have to type in the same address multiple times
* Print or email PCRs