Learn to speak French the way the native French speakers do: anytime, anywhere--no internet access required. Hear it! Speak it! Learn it!
With iSabi™ French Plus, we teach you French in a fun way. The app is focused on pronunciations. It has some cool tools for beginners and experienced French learners alike.
* Hear each French word or phrase pronounced by a native speaker.
* Record and playback your own pronunciation of each French phrase.
* Compare your recordings with the native speaker pronunciations to improve.
* Gain confidence through fun and relaxed quizzes.
* Master spoken French by taking our state of the art "iCan Say it!" quizzes.
* Learn at your own pace.
* View self contained dictionary/glossary of more than 3,000 words/phrases.
* Take the dictionary with you on the go (no Internet access required!).
* Master the most common French nouns and pronouns.
* More than 550 key verbs and the ability to conjugate them (past, present and future tenses)
* See phrases several different situations--including, Everyday phrases, Introductions, Shopping, Business, Health, Directions, Emergency, Dining, Traveling, Accommodation, Religion and Expressing Feelings.
* Quickly locate words and phrases with our built-in text and indexed searches.
* Bookmark words and phrases for easy access and recall.
* Take and save notes for each word or phrase as you encounter them.
* Create your own study set with the bookmark and notes features.
Download the app today and see how easy it is to learn French! Take it with you and practice it on the plane during your next trip.
Perhaps you've been studying French for a while or just starting out. However, you may find that some words or phrases are very difficult to pronounce. We've compiled a list of these words and phrases for you. Through feedback from our users our list of words and phrases keeps growing. We have included thousands of words that non-native French speakers have some difficulty pronouncing and gave you some tools to master them.
Whatever the word or phrase that is giving you trouble is, we've made an app that will help you to overcome it through practice.
We'd love to hear your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments and suggestions.
VISIT US: unatezesoft.com
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/unatezesoft
LIKE US: facebook.com/pages/Unatezesoft/233556186770452