Word Pool is a word game where you click on bubbles containing letters to spell words. There are 50 available levels of increasing difficulty, in which you can compete for the best scores against your friends and the rest of the world through GameCenter leaderboards.
- The first five levels do not have a required minimum score to proceed.
- The required minimum score is based on the level, number of letters, and speed.
- You only get points for letters that came from your pool, which are blue.
- Other random letters appear but are worth no points, which are grey.
- Red bonus bubbles can be used to multiply your score for a word.
- If you delete a letter from the word you are spelling or clear it, you will lose any current bonus that you have.