When app starts put the name and/or the first name of the one you are going to pull a fast one in User Id and/or Password fields respectively and then "log on" using the button that appears when completing one of these fields. Then give the iPhone to your "victim" and see how the fast one works:
1) The victim will be asked to place a finger to make a fingerprint scan
2) When scanning start, the app will take a photo using the front camera but the victim will not notice that. (That only works on devices with front camera, if your device has not front camera app will work but without showing any picture)
3) After few seconds of connection, searching and retrieving data a message will be shown to say the fingerprint matches FBI records showing a new button to see details
4) When the victim press the button he will see his name and face under a "Ten Most Wanted Fugitives" FBI record!!!
5) Ten seconds later a message saying that somebody has pull him a fast one will be shown
This app is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not provide true scanning functionality neither access to FBI records. Also none information is sent outside the device