A tool that could help you to utilize Morse Code. You have multiple choice with this tool.
1. It implements Koch method which could help you to learn morse code in an easy way. (you could also configure this method in the SET module)
2. It implements a radio like panel which could do the CW.
With this CW module, you could play the Morse Code like an amateur radio operator. You could use fixed WPM speed(up to 30 WPM) or use auto dectect mode.
3. You could test yourself how fast you could achieve to type the pattern word( default is PARIS, and you could change this word as you like in 'SET' module). This tool will record your top 13 records(in ipad). This recorded score is based on the length of the pattern word, the time you spend, the number of correct word you type, the WPM you choose, etc.
4. In the "PLAY" module, It could translate your message into Morse Code with shining light or electronic noise.
5. Besides International Morse Code, you could even use American Morse Code to express your message.
6. When you finish your beginner level of koch training, you could configure your training content at the "SET" model.
Traditionally, Morse code has been taught by struggling through all the codes at a slow speed and then (slowly) progressing towards higher speeds. Koch's method, on the other hand, dictates that you should start learning at the desired speed - but you start with only two characters. Each session is five minutes long, and whenever you get 90% or more correct, you add another character. Just Learn Morse Code utilizes Koch's method for teaching Morse code. Koch's method was invented by German psychologist Ludwig Koch in the 1930s. This app also implements this method to help you to learn Morse.
If you want to learn something about Morse Code, it is a good start for you. If you want to be cool to use Morse Code in some place, it is a right tool for you.