iWay GPS Navigation turns your iPhone into a voice-guided GPS navigation system with turn-by-turn driving directions and other features... but for free !!!
No monthly fee! No yearly fee! Free update and life time use…
More than 5 millions of downloads !
You dont want to use data with your 3G or 4G connection? Not a problem, iWay allows you save your routes while you are connected to wifi for an offline use.
*** KEY FEATURES ***
* Turn-by-turn navigation cover 193 countries and in 45 different languages !
* SIRI's voice announces
* Offline mode
* 2 routes providers : Google™, BingMaps™
* 3D buildings and indoor maps in major cities
* Street View full screen implementation
* Map data is always up-to-date in real time.
* Full support for portrait and landscape mode.
* Speed camera warnings as standard with free updates
* 3D Satellite bird’s-eye view for ultra realistic navigation
* Real-time turn-by-turn voice guidance, fully integrated and synchronized with the iPod.
* Auto Re-route – If you take a wrong turn, it will automatically adjust your route to get you to your destination (unlimited use in premium version).
* iPod integration: Listen to your music, audiobooks, & podcasts directly within iWay.
* Background voice navigation while using other apps.
* Google™ and MapQuest™ Local Search integration for the best POI search (Millions of POIs available).
* Place a phone call directly from POI search results.
* iPhone contacts address book integration.
* Share easily your current location, destination, and ETA with friends via email, sms and Facebook.
* Magnetic compass integration for the best map heading experience at low and high speed.
* Optimized display for retina screens.
* Optimized routes for driving, walking and biking.
* Simple, intuitive user interface.
* And much more to discover...
*** iWay GPS works on iPhone 7, 7s, 7 plus, 6, 6s, 6 plus, 5S, 5, 4S and 4. iOS 7.0 minimum ***
TAGS:gps,speed cam,route,way,car,maps,driving directions,navigation,local,traffic,hotels,restaurants,pnd
P.S : Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.