MealJournal is an app for people diagnosed with eating disorders to track their daily eating habits, thoughts, and feelings.
It is NOT a dieting app, or an app to be used for weight loss.
It is an app designed to help those overcoming eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder. Ideally, the app should be used in conjunction with a treatment program at an eating disorder clinic. Often clinics have patients keep a self-monitoring log of meals, physical activity, thoughts and feelings during treatment. MealJournal provides a method of recording this information in a simple, fast, electronic form.
● Ability to email a text only log of past meals to a dietician, therapist, or any email address.
● Snap photos of meals for easy review.
● Record 10 second audio clips describing thoughts or feelings.
● Record videos of meals, thoughts, or feelings.
● Tag entries as binge, purge, or exercise (physical activity) events.
● Review past meals
● Record quick entries by snapping a photo, then enter details about thoughts and feelings later.
Clinician iPad viewer app coming soon.