REBvibe calculates fundamental vibration frequencies of rolling element bearings. The user can specify the bearing by either bearing geometry or the bearing model number.
- Inner Race Ball Pass Frequency and its harmonics (BPFI)
- Outer Race Ball Pass Frequency (BPFO)
- Ball Spin Frequency (BSF) calculation
- Fundamental Train Frequency (FTF)
- Results in CPM and Hz
- Bearing selection using the bearing manufacturing database
- Bearing selection based on the bearing geometry
This App is intended for educational purposes. Although the calculations were made with great care, it may contain errors or inaccuracies. Using the results of the calculations is the sole responsibility of the user.