This application allows you to plot the Bode and Nyquist diagram of a transfer function.
The transfer function is entered via a simple numeric keypad and has been specially adapted to make immediately available all the keys you need.
For each graph the following gestures are supported:
* Drag: To move the chart in the desired position;
* Pinch: To enlarge or shrinks the graph;
* Tap with two fingers to restore the position and zoom level of the graph to their original values.
Through a dedicated function you can set the maximum frequency of the Nyquist diagram and the frequency range for the Bode diagrams of the module and phase.
There is also a complete online help.
BEFORE LEAVING AN ANONYMOUS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY:
1) READ THE MANUAL AGAIN;
2) CHECK AGAIN THE SYNTAX OF THE ENTERED FUNCTION;
3) CONTACT ME, AND I WILL DO MY VERY BEST TO HELP YOU.
A promo code of my Circuit Lab app will be send to users who will be able to report a recognized bug of this application.