As a specialized web browser designed to work both online and offline, Kiosk Pro can display web pages, documents or audio & video files as a streamlined kiosk, ready for the public.
This Plus version builds on the functionality included in our popular Kiosk Pro app, adding a easy-to-setup video screensaver, night mode to dim the display on a preset schedule, and the ability to update locally stored files from a remote server or Dropbox account.
Support is built right into our apps with documentation of every feature and direct access to our extensive Knowledge Base at any time, 24-7.
• Set an idle timer so that when a visitor walks away, the next person will have a fresh experience, starting right at the beginning.
• Grab visitors' attention and invite them to interact with the kiosk using a video screensaver.
Limit where visitors can go
• Define what’s off limits on the web with a list of allowed and restricted domains.
• Block access to other apps, including the native email or phone, that could otherwise be opened through links.
Control what's displayed
• Hide status and address bars to make your content look like a native app.
• Customize the navigation with your own color scheme and bookmarked links.
• Works in any language - add your own translated text for on-screen alerts and navigation.
No Internet? Not a problem.
• Kiosk Pro supports storing content locally for offline viewing.
• Shift between online and offline content automatically if your device drops its Internet connection.
• No need to be in the same place as your kiosk to update your settings or content. You can update by uploading settings or content files onto your own servers or by syncing with your Dropbox account.
Keep tabs on your kiosks
• Set up email alerts for power loss, remote updates, or motion detection.
• Have your kiosks check in with regular heartbeats and monitor all your kiosks from a single location through our cloud-based remote management server interface.
Manage availability & power use
• Create a weekly schedule for your kiosk to control the times that the kiosk is available for use.
• Control how bright the screen is from inside the app settings or set the app to dim to minimum brightness while idle.
• Access the iPad’s camera for photos and video.
• Save visitor form data locally on the device and collect signatures.
Kiosk Pro Plus is compatible with most web-friendly media, including HTML web pages, PDFs, multimedia (including .mp4 video) and certain Powerpoint, Keynote, and Word files (all of which are shown as documents, not slideshows). Kiosk Pro Plus cannot display multiple tabs or pop-ups, other apps, or Flash-based content.
To prevent your visitors from exiting Kiosk Pro Plus, Apple's Guided Access mode must be enabled. Used in conjunction with this app, our professional kiosk enclosures secure your iPad from theft or damage. See www.ipadkiosks.com for more details!