Scotland Video Travel Guide with info, photos and professionally made high quality video of popular destinations like Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, the Isle of Skye, Glenfinnan, Loch Ness, Loch Lomond and many, many more.
The App contains more than 250 high quality photos and over 74 minutes of video.
Also included in this App are two special and exclusive video documentaries:
- The Art of making Whisky in cooperation with Glenfiddich Distilleries in Dufftown.
- Living in a Scottish Castle in cooperation with the owners of Ballindaloch Castle.
Our aim is to show you the most beautiful and interesting places that Scotland has to offer. We are a completely independent publisher with no connections to official tourism offices of Scotland, nor have we any relationship to travel agencies.
The photographs were taken by the world’s best photographers, both from Scotland and abroad. They are a joy to behold! For some destinations a zoomable and scrollable panoramic photo is also foreseen.
The exclusive video documentaries in the App are filmed and edited by our own professional video editors. Watch the videos in this App to better prepare your trip to Scotland.
For each destination, a map is provided. Detailed maps with satellite images are also provided, but these require an Internet connection.
The popular destinations are classified into these categories:
- Highland Games in Braemar
- Loch Ness
- Fort William and the West Highland Line
- Eilean Donan Castle
- The Isle of Skye
- Loch Lomond (including the song)
- Glamis Castle
- Drummond Castle Gardens
- Abbeys of Melrose and Dryburgh
- Burns Cottage
- Saint Andrews
- Abbotsford House (Sir Walter Scott)