Paintographer turns your live camera feeds and still photos into digital paintings. A user can manipulate several settings to a series of filters that create the painterly effect. They can also choose one of several pre-filters that changes the picture before the painterly effects are apply.
Made for iPad2.
Help/Info section coming soon.
Some features include :
- Painterly filter front or back camera as well as still photos.
- Several pre-filters to choose from.
- Load previous settings by selecting a snapshot.
- Take a snapshot and then edit and change filters further, as if using the original image.
- Export snapshot or original unfiltered image to photo library.
- Email snapshots.
- Turn auto-export off.
- Ability to lock individual settings and return them to their defaults. Control two settings at once, or lock one for singular control.
- Delayed snapshots.
- Two finger tap to take snapshot at any time.
- Use two or three fingers to pan and move the canvas up or down to reveal sections.
- Tap top or bottom frame border to reveal respective sections.
- Drag top or bottom frame boarder to reveal respective sections.