Ask A Nomad is a FREE Q&A app for travellers to get answers from locals who know.
It is a place to ask your own travel questions or help others by sharing insights and local advice from your trips.
It works by recommending questions in real-time to other members who are nearby or have knowledge of a place and likely to know about the topic of interest.
While on the road, the Ask a Nomad iPad App will carry your travel questions & answers with you, even when offline.
Featured on the App Store in 78 countries!
Got a question?
- Ask your own travel questions - quickly and easily
- Get fresh answers from real travellers and locals who know
- Real-time notifications when someone writes an answer
Researching your trip?
- Browse thousands of questions already answered
- Search for information by destination, topic or people
- All content is Geo-tagged with a city, region and country - so you can pinpoint and search for answers in specific locations.
- Browse everything! Only set up an account to post something or create a list of favorites
- In-app web browser allows you to view web links without leaving the app
Take it on the road with you!
- Find info about places nearby, based on your GPS location.
- Ask a question even when you are offline on that bumpy bus trip - it uploads next time you have a connection
- Your own questions, answers and favorites list are ALWAYS available, even without internet access - just like your own personal guidebook.
- In case you're not traveling with your iPad, you can still access all your Q&A online at answers.worldnomads.com
Just come home from a trip?
- Share your own travel knowledge and help other travelers… go on, it's good karma
"The app is gorgeous – probably the prettiest travel Q&A app we’ve seen" NextWeb
"There are no annoying ads, even though it's free. Finding it very helpful for planning my future travels" by user, Dana Lauren
"Fantastic. The information is realistic, concise and informative. Thank you." by user, Vicki
Developed by WorldNomads.com. We keep people traveling safely.
If you have any questions or feature requests, or have found a bug, please get in touch. We love to hear from travelers using Ask A Nomad on the road.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org