*** Now available with 50% educational discount ***
EMS procedures app is the first international resource for EMS services edited by an international team of experts.
International editorial and author team
Highly illustrated with four-color illustrations and photographs
First International resource for EMS physicians, paramedics, EMTs, and health policymakers.
Chapters written by world authorities in prehospital care
Ability to take written notes
Ability to take voice notes
Complete text search and highlighting to quickly find what you are looking for.
Extensive, descriptive protocols and procedures containing
1) EMS Clinical Care Protocols
2) Airway Management
3) Parenteral Access: IV, IO, IM, Rectal, Nasal
4) Cardiac Defibrillation and External Pacing
5) Therapeutic Hypothermia After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest
6) ECG Interpretation
7) Prehospital Fibrinolysis
8) Prehospital Stroke Assessment
9) Helmet Removal
10) Spinal Immobilization
11) Stabilization of Pelvic Fractures
12) Extremity Splinting and Care of Open Fractures
13) Pulseless Extremity
14) Impaled Objects
15) Hemorrhage Control
16) Eye Injuries
18) Snake Bites
19) Prehospital Pain Management
20) Obstetrics and Gynecology
21) Pediatric Procedures
22) Trauma Assessment
Content copyright PMPH-USA
PMPH-USA is the innovative US - based subsidiary of Peopleís Medical Publishing House, the largest medical publisher in China. Founded in 2008, PMPH-USA publishes a wide range of medical and dental content in both print and various digital formats.
Visit www.pmph-usa.com to view our latest titles.
2, Enterprise Drive, Shelton, CT 06484
Tel: (203) 402 0646
Developed by Spearhead Global Inc.
Spearhead is a premier developer of mobile apps.