By this app, you can hear your iPod(iPhone) audio by scanning QR code.
This is useful when you want to hear the audio of certain book.
This characteristic can be adopted at kid's book or language learning book or any other things.
iPod(iPhone) audio's QR codes can be sent by email at this app.
All you have to do is print these QR codes and stick QR codes on each books.
How to use this app (An example using an audio CD with the book):
1. Ripping your audio CD into iPhone. (If you have MP3 files for the book already, no need this step.)
* What is ripping: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripping
* How to ripping: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7YWW92Nn9o
2. Make QR codes for audio files with SoundScan and send email to your email address.
3. Print received QR codes.
4. Stick QR codes on books.
5. Just scan QR codes by this app for listening audio.
* If you know how to use an audio editing program, you can create QR codes for each page.