Now your favorite NEC UC For Business (UCB) Desktop functions are available directly from your mobile phone. UCB Mobile is a valuable tool for remote workers that are often away from the office.
UCB Mobile allows users to connect with their office Desktop application and voice mailbox via their cellular phone. You don’t need to be in the office to set your Presence Profile, view your colleagues’ presence, view recent and missed calls, look up contacts in your Company Phonebook, or check your messages.
• Have you rushed out without updating your greeting? Do your colleagues need to know more information about where you are – or when you’ll be available again?
• Do you need to know the availability of your colleagues back in the office and call them when you know they are free?
• Would you like to know who called when you were not available or sitting in a meeting waiting for someone to get in touch?
UCB Mobile offers a secure, interactive interface that connects with your personal Desktop back at the office and provides:
• Presence and dialing or SMS, updated in real time
• Profile selection and updates including scheduling, ETR (estimated time of return) and personal presence notes
• Company Phonebook lookup and dialing – or SMS
• Download and play your office voice messages
• Missed/Recent call history and dialing
UCB Mobile requires a user license available with UC For Business. To locate your company URL and get a login see your office IT administrator.