Cardiology is a medical specialty dealing with disorders of human heart. Cardiology is the discipline that researches, diagnoses and treats heart injuries and diseases as well as their causes.
Cardiology is the study of cardiovascular illness, the care of all things related to the heart. It is a specialization amongst physicians. Cardiology also includes arteries and it used to diagnose and treat conditions like blockages.
This Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of 300+ terminologies related to Cardiology with its short description/meaning, which guides you to understand terms used in Cardiology.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, FaceBook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience