Dermatology is the medical specialty which focuses on the diagnosis of skin diseases and disorders. A physician who specialized in this field is called a dermatologist. Dermatology deals, identify and remove skin cancers, cysts, and other skin growths. Dermatology also help treat other skin disease such as acne, skin allergies, rashes. Advanced Dermatology includes treatment like plastic surgery and anti aging treatment.
This Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of 200+ terminologies related to Dermatology with its short description/meaning, which guides you to understand terms used in Dermatology.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search using keyword
- Add/Edit notes for selected term.
- Add/Edit Audio & Photo notes for selected term.
- Add/zoom photo to Notes
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience
Just check this great collection and keep yourself away from skin related disease.