MuPsych is the music player that learns how you listen.
Simply use MuPsych as your personal music player for 2 weeks, and you will be rewarded with:
1. Mood Playlists: automatic playlists to suit your current mood.
2. Music Suggestions: new music based on the bands you already enjoy.
3. Listening Feedback: personalised feedback on how you listen to your music.
MuPsych collects data in three ways:
1. Music questionnaires: about your mood and reasons for listening to music.
2. Non-Music questionnaires: about changes in your mood without music.
3. Psych surveys: about your personality, music use, emotions and well-being.
Data collected by the MuPsych will be used for the PhD project of Will Randall (Monash University), which will explore how people use their personal music to regulate their emotions.