With the application of MACRO – Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome, you can get general information about the Museum and also learn about all the new shows of the exhibition cycle MACRO SUMMER 2011.
With this application you can explore, in a new interactive way, MACRO SUMMER 2011 through a catalog and extra content.
As in a conventional catalog you can enjoy all the content on the works, artists, exhibitions. Rather than in a normal catalog you can interact, using a new multi-dimensional and extended approach, with the content, the shapes and locations proposed.
A digital publication that becomes a personal notebook as it not only displays the contents, but extends them by making them dynamic and social: the user can customize the visit, read and also share the experience of the catalog on social networks.
The exhibitions included in the catalog MACRO SUMMER 2011 are:
- Tomas Saraceno: Cloudy Dunes.
- Roommates / Coinquilini: Guendalina Salini / Marinella Senatore
- MACROradici del contemporaneo: Bice Lazzari. The Balance of Space
- Adrian Tranquilli: All is violent. All is bright
- 1900-1959: the places of "contemporary" art in Rome from the CRDAV collections. A selection.
- Flavio Favelli: Empress Theodora
- Riccardo De Marchi: Roman Forum
- The Collection and New Acquisitions
- Esther Stocker. Destino Comune (Common Destiny)
- Giuseppe Stampone. Saluti da L'Aquila (Greetings from L'Acquila)
- Pietro Fortuna: GLORY II. Le lacrime dell angelo (The angel s tears)
- Giovanni De Angelis: Water Drops
- Carlo Bernardini. La rivincita dell angolo (The Corner s Revenge)
- Vittorio Corsini: Xenia
- MACROwall: EIGHTIES ARE BACK! Vittorio Messina
- SHE DEVIL