The DCU Mobile Experience is now available on the iPad.
DCU's Mobile Banking for iPad application gives you easy access to most Online Banking functions from your iPad. It is our best Online Banking experience to date!
To use Mobile Banking for iPad all you need is an internet connection, an iPad, your Member Number, and password. You'll have access to your primary and joint accounts.
You can access these services on Mobile Banking for iPad:
* Deposit checks anytime, anywhere, with Mobile Deposit**
* Account Transfers - Transfer funds between all your DCU accounts.
* Account Summary - Balance information on all your accounts in one step.
* Account Detail - Includes balance, dividend/interest, and payment information on individual accounts.
* Account History - See past account activity.
* Pay Bills - Schedule Payments, view payment history, add new billers, and add/manage biller categories
* Account Manager Mobile - Change email address/phone numbers on file for your membership, Apply for a Consumer Loan, Transfer high-rate credit card balances to your DCU Visa, Set-up one time or recurring ACH transfers via DCU's Payment Center.
* Access messages sent from DCU to your Inbox
* ATM/Branch Locator - search nationally for DCU Branches, surcharge free ATMs, Credit Union Co-Op, and more through our new and improved Locator search.
Download today and take control of your finances on your time. If you're not currently a DCU Member, visit dcu.org, or any DCU Branch to open an account today.
For your protection, we've ensured Mobile Banking for iPad is state-of-the-art in wireless security. Visit dcu.org for more information about these security features.
**Additional qualifications apply to use Mobile Deposit. All deposits are subject to DCU's Funds Availability Policy. Mobile Deposit requires an iPad 2 or greater.