Want to Take Photos Like a Pro with your new Canon Rebel T3? The Answer Will Now Be on your iPad.
With iPad Camera Guides from QuickPro, you'll never have to miss the shot of your life again. Easy to use, full color video guides and tools to all the top digital models are available for quick reference and review on your Apple iPad.
QuickPro Camera Guides, the leading producer of Camera Guide tutorials, announces Canon Rebel T3i. Now you have ready to go instruction of all camera functions where you need it and when you need it. Really want to capture the Colosseum and Pantheon on your trip to Rome? Take along your iPad and, while you're on the plane, enjoy a Pro training session with a QuickPro Camera Guide specialist. It's as easy as picking up the phone.
- Camera body tour of the buttons on your T3
- Instructional video on all aspects of the Canon Rebel T3 and photography.
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching in the field.
- Interactive search to find information on particular camera features.
- Settings slate enables you to customize a screen on your iPad indicating where the photo was shot, GPS location, Who, When, Aperture, Shutter Speed, IOS Speed, Lens and Focal Length.
Canon T3 Subjects Include:
- 1. T3 Camera Tour
- Taking a Picture
- Mode Dial
- Memory Card
- The Hot Shoe
- The Lens
- Terminal Cover
- LCD Screen
- Focus the View Finder
- Aperture and Exposure Compensation
- Live View Movie Recording Button
- Quick Control Button
- 2. Image Quality & File Management
- 3. Metering, Exposure & Release Modes
- 4. Live View & Movie Mode
- 5. Playback
- 6. Focus Modes & Image Sharpness
- 7. Menu System
- 8. White Balance, Picture Styles & Highlight Tone Priority
- 9. Lens Selection & Built-in Flash
- 10. Review & Scenarios
This training content was produced by QuickPro, LLC. This product is not sponsored by Canon, Corp. or its subsidiaries. Canon Product Names and terminology are trademarks of Canon, Corp.