Mobile access to the Lebanon County public WebCad information.
Multiple radio feeds let you listen to all emergency responders in Lebanon and the surrounding counties. Feeds include Police, Fire, and EMS through county dispatch.
Lebanon County Emergency Radio geolocates live emergency incident responses for Lebanon County, Pennsylvania. Find the location and description of current fire, EMS, and traffic incidents. Live radio stream lets you listen to the events as they unfold. While listening, Lebanon Co Radio shows you where the incident is, describes what is happening, and provides the details of who is involved.
Lebanon Co Radio also provides invaluable information while travelling. By knowing the location of potential traffic problems, you can plan your route to avoid the possible delays.
- Access to multiple live radio streams for Police, Fire, and EMS in Lebanon, PA and the surrounding counties.
- Map showing current location of all fire, traffic, and other emergency incidents
- Popup window showing type of incident and responding units
- List view of all current emergency incidents with a list of first responders, their location and the response time
- Information is automatically refreshed every two minutes so that you can follow the information as it changes and know when the emergency has cleared.
- Map Icons clearly indicate the type of incident.
- Detail window describing the nature of the incident, time that it occurred in the local time for the device, location, and easily viewed list of responding units.
- Zoom from detail screen to individual incident location on map.