Download the Pocketmags Magazine Newsstand app today and receive a FREE issue from some of our best-sellers. Discover, Read and Enjoy more than 1,000 magazine titles from around the world.
Pocketmags is a digital newsstand where magazine fans can purchase single issues and subscriptions from a wide range of free and paid magazines from across the globe.
The Pocketmags Newsstand contains the magazines you love and introduces you to your new favourites.
- Enjoy your favourite magazines in full-color, hi resolution, on your device and platform of choice
- One complimentary edition from our best-sellers for all registered users
- Subscribe and save! Purchase single issues as and when you like or purchase money saving subscriptions to get your favourite magazine all year round.
- Rich media: Numerous titles in the Pocketmags Newsstand have enhanced their digital editions with interactive elements such as video and image galleries, many offer editions specifically for the iPad.
- Anytime, anywhere: with a Pocketmags account you can read however, wherever and whenever you like, on any device, online or offline.
- Library manager: Archive your issues easily to manager your device capacity.
- Global Newsstand: Our magazines are from publishers worldwide, including USA, Canada, UK, Australia and Europe.
- As well as the mainstream, Pocketmags has the largest range of specialist titles in the world, so whatever your hobbies and interests, we've probably got it covered!
- In app help portal: If you have any questions or need assistance our in app help area can help you solve 99% of problems, and in the rare cases it doesn’t the contact us section will get you a reply within 48 hours.
Subscriptions are available within this application for each magazine. Subscription begin from the current issue when you take out your subscription.
Available recurring subscriptions range from 1 week in duration to 1 year.
Paid issues and subscriptions range from £0.79/$0.99/€0.99 up to £599.99/$799.99/€799.99
-Subscriptions will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.