BidPresenter brings your bid submission to life combining PDF documents, images, 3D visualisations, animation, interactive plans and video.
Designed with bid teams in mind it’s an information presentation solution that has evolved from working on hundreds of bid submissions.
It allows bid teams to put together a cohesive electronic submission for tender. By harnessing the power of the iPad you can submit electronic versions in an engaging and immersive way. Not only is it an efficient and ethical way of saving on paper, it can also cost a lot less than its printed equivalent. It outperforms traditional forms of electronic media like CD’s and USB’s, this portable platform maximises reading, communicates the right information and impresses clients. Even after you have submitted your iPad you can stay in touch with your client by using the update feature to deliver new documents or presentations.
With an intuitive interface you can switch between multiple documents and easily scan or read through pages of PDF files. Ideal for presenting complex diagrams, Gantt charts, costing sheets, films, floor plans, 3D visuals and even BIM models. It can also be used to deliver presentations, company portfolios – whatever you wish.
- Add tailored messages and company brand.
- A bid overview section and executive summary display.
- PDF document viewer and custom folder structure for all your bid documents.
- A delivery section to really communicate how you will deliver your bid. This can be utilised as an image gallery for 3D visuals or a phasing gallery to show construction timelines and key dates. You can also include video content.
- Share your submission with colleagues and clients.
- Include contact details and information about key members of the bid team.
- Update and add new content at any time, even after submission. You can always stay in touch with your client and inform them about your proposals.
- Supports the following file formats: .mov, .jpg, .png and .pdf