Archipad Classic is a one time purchase and does not include Archipad Cloud services nor Premium features such as plan versions, cloud project editing, Archipad.mobi access, observations comments and all new Premium features .
If you prefer a Premium service with everything included, you can download Archipad (red icon) instead for free in the AppStore and upgrade to Premium using an In app Purchase.
Archipad is the new way to manage your on-site meetings, and the
easiest way to write down observations, removing many fastidious steps
in the process. Archipad allows you to easily create punch lists, and
allows you to send a report, the punch list and drawings with item
locations, directly from the site. No need to go back to the office to
prepare minutes and reports, no more losing precious hours formatting
Archipad is created for construction professionals, architects,
engineers, contractors, project managers, assistants, promoters, ...
Archipad Classic on iPad offers a unique and easy to use solution to manage
observations, punch lists, drawings, and meetings. The iPad is what we
all have been waiting for to do on-site visits, witch even if they
last all day, your iPad will not run out of battery when correctly
charged at start.
Archipad Classic strong points:
- User friendly and extremely simple to use: no training required,
- Optimize your time and use the iPad as a data entry tool, pointing
observations directly on plans and drawings, and reduced typing with
our auto-enhancing typing reducer: as you add observations, Archipad
will learn your vocabulary and sentences and propose auto completion,
the smart way,
- A flat fee and moderate price. You will know what you pay up front,
and will not be billed by the project or number of hours used. In just
a couple of meetings your purchase will pay back by the time you
- Reports with punch lists with drawings indicating the locations of
each observation can be made per work package or per drawing, making
it easy to read for all those working on the project, whether they're
contractors or architects.
The reports have been thought as actual meeting minutes, by allowing
each person attending the meeting to sign a presence sheet your
reports will show the signature of all attendances.
From construction to delivery - one tool for all
• Manage construction site meetings
• Organize your observations and retentions
• Reduce the time to enter observations
• Send out the report at the end of the meeting
• Keep track of previous visits
• All your plans and drawings in one location
Tracking and managing the construction site
• Point observations directly on your drawings
• All your documents available to use on-site
• A cost-effective tool for improved tracking of work