WARNING: This app is not compatible with iOS8. There are no plans to add support for iOS8.
Please go to http://www.topsecretrecorder.com/faq-iOS7.htm for workarounds to iOS7 issues.
Video record conversations, friends, concerts, and more with the utmost discretion, even when you’re not in the room! Finally, capture those priceless moments at a party without looking like a paparazzi, or even monitor your nanny when you’re away.
Schedule recordings with the advanced motion detection feature to avoid recording long periods where nothing is happening. You can then secure your top secret recordings with a passcode! Need to aim the camera without being noticed? Open a tiny video preview window or swipe your finger to hide it in an instant.
For the ultimate camouflage, Top Secret displays a custom image that looks like a browser window, email program, or whatever you like when the app is loaded or recording. During use, just swipe your finger to switch backgrounds.
Once a scheduled recording begins, even if someone touches your iPhone, video iPod, or iPad, they’ll immediately be prompted to input your security code. When you want a video recorder that would make James Bond envious, look no further than Top Secret Video.
NEW: See our Top Secret Recorder Pro app for video, camera, and audio recording all in one!
• Store your recordings in a private password protected secret vault
• Discrete image preview window that can be hidden with a finger swipe
• Specify start and stop times for recordings with the scheduler
• Record always or only when motion is detected
• Capture and flip between your own custom backgrounds or built-in backgrounds
• Toolbar can be easily closed & hidden
• Easily start and stop recordings by tapping anywhere on the screen
• Play back, pause, fast forward, and rewind recordings.
• E-mail short recordings to yourself or to others.
• Discretely installed as TS Video to avoid undue attention
• Copy recordings to computer via iTunes
• Unlimited recording time
• Did they really like you or your ideas or were they just being polite?
• Always have proof of key conversations “just in case.”
• Record a meeting or lecture so that you can transcribe it later
• Pretend to be a secret agent, play a practical joke or impress a friend