E-Lecture Producer HD is a web slides converting and editing tool that can help users to produce an auto-played online presentation with voiceovers and transcripts. It can import PowerPoint presentation files or PDF slides files, and convert them to the web slide format. The final product will be exported and is ready for web server publishing.
This app provides a simple solution for teachers to deliver their course presentations to the world. It is also suitable for business presentation remote sharing.
1. Support ".ppt", ".pptx" and ".pdf" formats of slides/presentation files
2. Importing slides files from email attachments or other apps, such as Dropbox and Air Sharing
3. Editing the title and transcript for each slide
4. Recording voice-over for each slide
5. Preview the converted E-Lecture before exporting
6. The final E-Lecture product will be compressed to a ZIP file and can be exported in other apps, such as Dropbox, Mail, etc.
7. Easy understanding workflow and "how to" guide are available for first time users
8. Easy management of E-Lecture projects and exported E-Lecture products
9. Support import/export files via iTunes File Sharing function
10. The final E-lecture product is server independent and can be easily deployed on the existing web servers or popular E-Learning systems, such as BlackBoard, Moodle, etc.
Tips and guide:
1. Please reduce the slides file size before importing. The app is running on mobile devices with limited memory capacity, so the app only allows user to import slides/presentation files < 10 MB.
2. It is recommended to convert your slides file (Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.) to a PDF version, which is then used to produce an E-lecture. This makes a better slides' quality in the final product.
3. If you are going to import Powerpoint files, please ungroup all objects in the powerpoint slides for a better slides converting.