Siemens: Dictionary of Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering and Automation (German-English / English-German), 6. edition, 2011
- worldwide-respected dictionary and the modern standard work for all those requiring a comprehensive and reliable compilation of terms from all fields of industrially applied electrical engineering
- thorough coverage of the specialist language: German-English: about 121,000 entries and 166,000 translations, English-German: 115,000 entries and 156,000 translations
- new edition 2011 which is enlarged about 40% compared to the previous edition
About the UniLex-App for iPhone and iPad
- clear and intuitive user interface
- automatic search for all occurences of your search term. Example: searching for "light" will also find "beam light" and "lighting systems".
- filtering function to summarize search results in a list of results
- fast scrolling in an index list
- hyperlinks enable to navigate back and forth between the articles of the dictionary
- display of a list of search results with a up/down page scroll to further results
- two-list-display - headword list and search results - in the iPad-app
- offline usage: the UniLex app needs to be downloaded only once. No further internet/roaming cost will incur on usage.