Beautiful, cool and simple music game for toddlers and preschool kids, which inspires and encourages kids to create own music. Great introduction to explore the world of music and sounds.
This simple and intuitive game for toddlers and preschool kids has 25 different instruments to explore and have fun with including:
* Bells and many many more!
The game features activities that foster children’s creativity, motor skills, and appreciation of sounds and music. 123 Kids Fun Music was extensively tested with preschool children to ensure its design is as simple as possible and children can explore the application independently. We hope your kids will love it!
X is for Xylophone!
123 Kids Fun Music lets your toddlers and preschoolers explore the fun filled world of musical instruments! This app is language neutral with no spoken language so that children from anywhere could play. Hours and hours of fun for the whole family.
*** appymall.com ***
"This is a wonderful introduction to music for young children"
As simple as can be. Designed for kids of all ages.
+++ FEATURES +++
* Developed and reviewed by experts in preschool education
* A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises
* Funny, bright and creative artwork
* Your children can interact with the app at their own pace
* Designed for Kids: No confusing menus or navigation. Bright, colorful, child-friendly design.
* Hundreds of rich graphics, vibrant sounds and beautiful special effects.
* app designed for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch - download once works everywhere!
Our apps are entertaining, but more importantly, they teach at the same time. We pride ourselves in creating fun, beautiful, well designed and easy to use apps.
We share a passion for children, music, education, design, and play. Our goal is to create the highest quality games for toddlers and preschoolers for smartphones and tablets. We are proud to say that we make fun and smart educational games that are not only effective, but entertaining. We make games that let kids explore and discover, games where there are no wrong moves, but where the right move will reveal, reward, and teach.
We love getting feedback from our users. If you have questions or comments, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org