!!! Take pictures of front and back and post them to Evernote !!!
This app goes with Evernote but you can also use this just for the purpose of taking a picture.
This app is targeted for iOS7.0 or later. Some functions are unavailable for iPod touch.
MultiSnap is an app for taking photos and sending them to Evernote in one note.
Multiple snaps can be put together in one note assuming the following usage scenarios.
- take photos of opposite sides of a businesscard or a letter or a memorial coin or so, and put both into a note.
- take photos of a long receipt or scraps of a newspaper in multiple pieces, and put them into a note.
- take photos of front or back or side of a person or of a building or of a animal or of a vehicle, and put them into a note.
...and so on.
Of course you can deal just one picture. Quickly take a picture of handwritten memo or documents and send it to Evernote.
- Uploading and downloading run in background process.
- Selecting a notebook for the note, setting a title, setting some tags.
- Automatical and manual Geotagging.
- Selectable photo layouts.
- Muting shutter sound.(except for with maximum photo size resolution)
- Selectable photo's resolution from up to 4 types including full resolution before shooting.
- Can Pick a photo from camera roll.
- Resize and rotation can be specified for each photo to send.
- Manual settings of focus and exposure.
- Flash mode switching.
- Torch on/off.
- Back camera and front camera support.
- Up to 5x digital zoom.
- Unposted notes list.
The following features will be added using add-on.
- The maximum number of photos that can be put a note are expanded up to 6.(Initial value is 2.)
- No ads.
*URL Scheme is multisnap4en://
*Add-on prices may change irregularly.
Evernote is a trademark or registered trademark of Evernote Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.