Aerosoft RadioStack X is an app for the iPad which replicates the complete standard radio stack of Microsoft Flight Simulator X aircraft. When it is connected to the PC (via your local Wi-Fi network) which is running FSX you are able to set the frequencies of all radios in your cockpit with a simple flick of your finger. It increases the realism of your flights as you can keep your Virtual Cockpit focused on the windscreen and will not have to pan towards the radio stack.
- Two communication radios with standby frequencies (COM1 and COM2)
- Two navigation radio receivers with standby frequencies (NAV1 and NAV2)
- One ADF receiver
- One Transponder transceiver
- Aerosoft RadioStack X will automatically find your FSX PC on the network
- Simple installer for the free PC connection software
- Includes a free webserver running FSX that allows you to follow your flight path and aircraft systems on any web enabled device on your network (smartphones, tablets etc)
Developed by Aerosoft, the leading producer of FS add-ons, this app is simple and a good example of how we intend to use networked systems to increase the realism of PC based simulation. Future expansions will include connections to X Plane 10 and more functionality.
To use the RadioStackX App the free AerosoftConnect software is required. You can download this software from our website.