Awesome gem match puzzle with very addictive gameplay and unlimited levels of challenging fun. Fully loaded!!!
5 game modes, 36 quests, 12 gem powers, 8 game powers, 4 background theme packs, 3 gem packs, 45 achievements, individiual leader boards and much more...
* Jewel Magic 2 is fully rejuvenated sequel to the original game with several new game modes.
* You can select up to 3 gem powers & 3 game powers per game.
* Excite Magician, Sackman, Mini Witch, Cross Magician, Genie, Bomb by mathcing two similar gems with them.
* Challenge your skills in 36 quests.
* Compete with thousands of players around the world.
Whats new in Jewel Magic 2 :
- Five game modes with unique concepts and individual leaderboards & Ranking.
- 36 quests in 6 quests packs with 6 quests each.
- 12 unique gem powers each exhibiting a special feature.
- 8 game powers to assist your game progress.
- 4 background theme packs each having 9 backgrounds to choose.
- 3 gem packs with each pack having 15 unique gems to choose.
- 45 achievements to achieve.
Jewel Magic 2 Game modes :
* CLASSIC : Move timeout based addictive game.
* TIMEATTACK : Tests your raw gem matching speed in 1 Min, 5 Min, 10 Min & 30 Min.
* SCORE PANIC : Very dynamic fast paced game.
* COIN MANIA: Earn coins to progress each level.
* QUESTS : 36 Individual quests in 6 Quest Packs.
* CONTINUOUS : Non stop gem matching fun.
Other Game Features:
- Awesome graphics with fluid animations.
- Auto saving & loading supported for all game modes.
- Plain Mode option to switch off special items.
- Coins are not hard to get and with few bucks you can unlock all the additional features instantly.
- All game modes have individual player ranking system based on the highest level/Score achieved.
- Your rank naturally improves along with your skill as you play again and again, thats what makes JewelMagic so addictive.
- Unlimited levels! It needs only your skill to crack a new level. Complexity of the game increases progressively from level to level.
Could you ever reach Level10 in Classic/ScorePanic/Coin Mania game modes? Well, let’s see!!!