IntegrIT Tink is very easy to use P2P SIP(RFC 3261) softphone based on IntegrIT CrystalVu voice and video engine.
Tink brings the quality of IntegrIT VoIP products for high-performance DSP based PBX solutions to the popular Apple iPhone platform.
**IMPORTANT NOTE: Tink is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is highly recommended **
Tink demonstrates how the CrystalVu Engine works as an IP soft phone with conference functions under iOS operating system and provides speech and signaling traffic exchange via RTP and SIP protocols in peer-to-peer and peer-to-multiple users to demonstrate operation in decentralized communication system even without any SIP server.
Tink is highly interoperable with IP phones from well known vendors such as Cisco, Linksys, Avayo, Grandstream and so on.
Compatible Enterprise IP-PBX & SIP servers:
• And many more…
• Multitasking support, receive calls when running in background.
• Highly interoperable.
• LAN Peer-to-peer mode for calls without SIP registrar.
• Make and Receive VoIP Calls over Wi-Fi
• SIP URI Dialing support (e.g. sip:firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Audio routing (Loudspeaker / iPhone) / Mute.
• Complete access to the native contact list.
• Call History / Contact management.
• 6-way audio conferencing.
• Video call
• Hold / Resume / Consultation Hold.
• Acoustic Echo Cancellation
• Noise reduction
• Multiple Call Support
• Swap between up to 6 active calls
• Private calls (secure RTP)
• G.711 with packet loss concealment
• ISAC (Wideband).
• G.722 (Wideband).
• G.722.1 (Wideband).
• SILK (Wideband).
• Keep alive to maintain connection abort.
• In call Codec indicator.
• Uses the forward or rear-facing camera on your iPhone or iPod touch to make high-definition video calls
• Picture-in-picture view lets you see how you look to the person you’re calling
• Network Traversal - Application Managed, Server Managed or User Specified; Global IP Support; STUN & ICE
• Accept SIP calls in background mode even in peer-to-peer mode.
• Integrit Ltd. is not a telephony provider; you must previously obtain a SIP account from your SIP IP-PBX IT responsible or from your SIP Service Provider. IntegrIT Tink IS OPENED (UNLOCKED) AND THEREFORE NOT ATTACHED TO ANY SIP TELEPHONY PROVIDER.