Digital Storytime (4.75 stars)
Apps Playground ‘One of our favourite children’s books apps’
Padgadget (4 stars rating)
Persian Cat Press (8 out of 10 rating)
This charming, rhyming story is a delight-a-minute classic for young readers (aged 3 and up). It’s all about a young boy who just won’t eat his fruit and vegetables until he meets a chef with a horrible difference. Full of beautiful illustrations and surprising animations it’s great fun for the whole family with a healthy message at its heart. Kids will watch, play and come back to it again and again.
- 28 pages of rhyming, age-appropriate text.
- Simple interface for young children’s ease of use.
- Interactivity on almost every page – things to move and noises to make.
- Surprising animations that will delight young minds.
- Horrible creepy-crawlies that actually move – kids just love this!
- Lots of humour that everyone will enjoy – mums and dads included.
THINGS TO TRY
- Wipe away the food that gets thrown onto the screen.
- Dial the illustrated iphone and see who comes!
- Tilt the screen and make the trifle slide down the table.
- Interact with Fred and see what he has to say.
- Pour salt on the snails – see what happens!
- And much more besides…
Please write a review below – we really appreciate your feedback.
STAY UPDATED on our future titles by visiting our site: www.digitalleaf.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter @digitalleafuk
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/digitalleafuk
For technical help email us at: email@example.com
Recommended ages: 1-3, 4-7