Enjoy playing cricket rather than fighting about what correct score is.
- Just 2 clicks per ball to count score
- Ball by ball history to show evidence of score
- Rule flexibility [you decide if you want to count 1 run for an invalid delivery] .
- History of each inning played.
- Bowler statistics
- Batsman statistics
Our typical user is some one playing informal cricket matches with rules differing from international standards. We have avoided many details because those were deemed not important by my own team.
- wicket: do not care because we give one more chance to weak players in our team after getting out
- extras or valid runs: do not care because runs are important not how we got those