Addictive, fun and a whole new snake experience. Smoothest snake on the App Store! In this new twist on the classic game of snake, you create designs while playing Doodle snake game and capture images for your Gallery. Show off your inner genius!
A whole new snake experience~hours of endless fun!
Lots of features, levels and modes. Over 200 ways to play!
Includes multi-player snake battle mode, single player mode and classic snake modes.
- Create unique designs with this mode of snake play.
- Capture your creations as you play the snake game.
- In this mode your snake does not die when it hits itself
- Make crazy designs and show off to your friends.
- Smooth snakes with 360 movements using touch swipe and drag controls
- go head to head with an opponent in a very unique play mode. Steal your opponents snake.
- Lots of different colors to make your snakes!
- Play the traditional snake with horizontal and vertical movements.
- Single player and two player modes, three levels of expertise and 25 challenging levels.
- Lots of new challenging levels to test your skill!
- Advance levels as you beat them or play level of your choice for most fun!
- Levels in Walled and open field in Smooth and Classic modes
Enable Arrow Control option:
- Swipe and drag based controls for your snake is now the default.
- Turn arrow controls on or off simply through the settings
- Use your half of the game surface for controlling your snake in a two player game.
Colors and Graphics:
- Choices to get over 25 colors for your snakes!
- Color batch mode or shuffle modes for five color or 25 color sets.
- Nice HD graphics and animations
- See the score animated as your snake picks up the apples.
~Go head to head and battle in two player mode. Twice the fun!
~The snakes are not limited to only four directions
~Smooth turns instead of the usual right angles
~High definition graphics
~Control the speed of your snake (including constant speed)
~Three levels of expertise
~Choose between traditional open-field mode and a border mode
~Sound FX and music: use the music from the game or play from your own library
~Pause your game so you can exit and resume from where you left off
~Save the top ten high scores