Riverside London: South Bank, Bankside, London Bridge, is the innovative FREE what’s on guide for events, shopping, eating and drinking along London’s riverside. This handy app is essential for Londoners and tourists alike, featuring events from world-famous attractions by the Thames including the EDF Energy London Eye, National Theatre, Southbank Centre, BFI, Borough Market, Tate Modern, Shakespeare’s Globe, Tower Bridge and The London Dungeon.
Download the Riverside London app today to explore South Bank, Bankside, London Bridge and Vauxhall:
– Enjoy an exciting augmented reality experience at the touch of a button, showing you what’s on while you’re on the ground and ensuring you won’t miss nearby highlights
– Explore up-to-the-minute information about what to do in the cultural heart of London through easily searchable listings from theatre, art, films and music to guided tours, exhibitions and food markets
– Use easy search functionality to help you find the perfect event or activity by date, location, interest and keyword
– Find the perfect spot for a bite or a beer using comprehensive food and drink listings
– Stay in the centre of the action and pick a top riverside hotel
- The GPS and map function can speedily plot your route to over 40 attractions and 150 restaurants, bars, shops and hotels.
Please note that this app requires a constant 3G/WiFi connection and for Location Services to be switched on to function effectively. Without these your user experience may be affected. The app is designed to work best on newer iPhone models including 4 and 4S, but most features will function on previous models.